Inspired by the beauty of nature, this lovely engagement ring in 14K white gold is set with a lovely shimmering round brilliant cut 0.30 carat natural white sapphire ( September Birthstone ), in a secure six prong setting at the center of a lovely flower in full bloom. Engraved leaves adorn the sides of the flower, completing the utterly romantic presentation.
Ring size 6 1/2 and can be expertly sized by our jewelers. Optional ring sizing is orderable separately above.
* This ring takes 5-7 business days for our jewelers to craft for you in the USA (including optional ring sizing) and ships when complete - please contact us for details.
Insured shipping is FREE, and all rings are sent to you in beautiful Antique Jewelry Mall gift packaging.
14K White gold
Gemstone Information Ethically Sourced & Conflict Free
5GREAT COMPANY/PRODUCT, August 27, 2011
Posted By: Glenn Goodwin, New Jersey
Comments:My other half loved it and is in love with it. it is a little high setting but over all Okay!
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Questions & Answers about Flowers and Leaves White Sapphire Engagement Ring in 14 Karat White Gold
Like this ring but want something slightly different? Start with this ring setting and your own ideas to design a ring with a personalized touch.
You can create a unique custom piece for someone you love - or for yourself!
After considering design options for this ring below, please feel free to contact us with your questions, for pricing information, availability, and delivery time frame for a custom order.
Choose from the following GEMSTONES:
Almandite (rust-red) Garnet
Rhodolite (rose-red) Garnet
Grape (purple) Garnet
Spessartite (orange) Garnet
Tsavorite (vivid green) Garnet
Demantoid (brilliant slightly yellowish green) Garnet
Choose from the following METALS:
14K White Gold
14K Yellow Gold
- This ring can NOT be modified to accept gemstones of a different shape.
- This ring is crafted by our jewelers for a smaller ROUND faceted center gemstone size by special order.
- This ring can be sized from a ring size 4 to a size 10.
- Not all metal and gemstone options are available together.
- Gemstones are subject to market availability.