We welcome trade inquiries regarding our vintage ring designs from reputable local jewelers with physical "bricks and mortar" jewelry stores.
Many customers have difficulty finding unique vintage ring styles similar to ours in a local jewelry store, or are not comfortable purchasing fine jewelry online, despite our generous return policy and satisfaction guarantee.
For retail customers who would like to purchase directly through a local jeweler, or would like to see and feel an item in person before purchasing, it is our pleasure to work with "bricks and mortar" jewelers who share our passion for quality, personalized customer service, and ongoing service after the sale.
If you are a jeweler who has a customer who is interested in one of our rings, and you have a physical jewelry store OR are a verifiable member in good standing of a recognized jewelry industry trade organization of which we are a member, please feel free to inquire about wholesale pricing.
Most of our vintage ring designs can be customized in any karat or color of gold, platinum or palladium, with your choice of colored gemstones and diamonds.
Many styles are also available in an expanded range of center stone sizes and shapes not yet offered online.
We do NOT work with the following:
- Jewelers who have demonstrated a lack of integrity as evidenced by negative industry feedback
- Jewelers with low customer service standards, including but not limited to those with a "no returns" policy on their own in-stock items
- Jewelers with negative online reviews below an average of 4 stars (including partially hidden negative "Not recommended" Yelp reviews)
- Jewelers with undesirable JBT ratings
- Jewelers who do not have an actual physical store location in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, or Australia
We reserve the right to decline wholesale sales and custom order requests. Jewelers who are not approved for wholesale purchases are always welcome to buy items for their retail customers through our website at published prices.Questions? Call us!